|Reconstructed Cannon Position - Rifled 32 pounder * en barbette
|Reconstructed Cannon Position
|Reconstructed Winter Quarters
These flag poles were donated by the Wynn(e) family of Martin County in memory of their ancestors who fought and died in the War Between the States. From left to right are the original North Carolina flag (adopted 1861), the 34 star United States flag, and the 2nd national flag of the Confederacy, also known as the "Stainless Banner".